So, my family loves camping, and we love the outdoors. We do one big camp in a different Ontario Provincial Park, to kick off summer. This year, we gave Mikisew a go.
Just before we headed out, my Aunt sent me a text, about a recipe she wanted to try. A fellow Scout leader had emailed it to her. So, we did! That recipe was Reese’s Pieces S’Mores Dip! It was super easy and a very massive hit. The kids loved helping get it together. Then it was all gobbled up, before I could even get a pic of the finished product. Here is how to do it!
- 2 disposable pie tins
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups Reese’s Pieces
- 1 box of graham crackers for dipping (or Celebration cookies – which we went with).
How to Make It
- Fill each pie tin with marshmallows
- Split the bag of chocolate chips between both tins
- Melt over fire
- Remove from fire
- Add Reese’s Pieces (1 cup per pie tin)
- Serve with graham crackers (or our case, Celebration cookies)