- ½ c. Butter
- 4 oz. Semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ c powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks ( in addition to the above large eggs)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ c. all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 425 Degrees F
- Spray ramekins wish non stick cooking spray and place on top of baking sheet
- Add the butter and semi-sweet chocolate to a large microwave safe bowl and microwave in 20-30 second increments, making sure to stir well after each increment, until melted and smooth.
- Remove from the microwave and whisk in the powdered sugar until well combined, then add in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and mix until fully combined.
- Add in the flour and mix until just combined, making sure not to over mix the batter.
- Evenly divide the batter between the four prepared ramekins.
- Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until the edges are firm and the center is slightly soft.
- Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 1 minute.
- Carefully invert each ramekin onto a small plate, serve with ice cream, sprinkle additional powdered sugar on top and chocolate sauce, and enjoy!
Follow me, on Instagram, @holiday.acres.farm. Feel free to send me a PM with any questions, comments or requests!