A super quick, and easy casserole, that your whole family will love!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 3 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cup shredded cheese Tex-Mex
- 3 jalapenos diced
Preheat oven to 400F
Cook the ground beef, in a skillet, until no longer pink. Drain the grease.
Add the taco seasoning, and tomatoes. Stir together, and let simmer for 5 minutes.
While ground beef is cooking, line a 9x13 casserole with the crushed tortillas.
Place ground beef mixture, over top of the crushed tortilla chips.
Top with the cheese and jalapenos.
Bake, on upper rack, for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Amount of seasoning, and jalapenos, can be increased/decreased depending on your level of spice.
- This can be keto friendly. Just leave out the tortilla chips!
- If you don't have taco seasoning, Tex-Mex seasoning is a great replacement!
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top, sprinkled with a scallion, for added touch!