Here is another simple recipe, for if you are bored with your go to ground beef recipes. This one was such a success, ketchup was not used, and I was asked to make it again! So, you know it is kid approved! Now, let’s get to the part where I stop writing, and you get right to the recipe!
Cheeseburger Mac & Cheese
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 can condensed chedder cheese soup
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1.5 cups water
- 2 cups macaroni pasta
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Brown ground beef in 10" skillet over med-high heat until cooked through. Be sure to break into crumbles, as cooking. Drain off grease.
- Stir the cheddar cheese soup, tomato soup, water & pasta into skillet. Heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, or until pasta is tender. Make sure to stir often, so pasta doesn't stick.
- Stir in shredded cheese, and continue to stir until melted.
- Serve and enjoy!