I recently learned the secret, to make very easy, and very yummy cookies. CAKE MIX! Who knew! Definitely not me. Don’t believe me? Give it a try! Oh, and I forgot to take pictures, as I went. I do have ones of the finished product! I am making progress, on writing recipe posts!
- 1 box of cake mix (I typically use vanilla or chocolate, but any flavour would work!).
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of your choice of add-ins (I choose chocolate chips, or white chocolate chips, or both! But it could be anything you want).
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs & oil until smooth.
- Mix in the add-ins, you’ve chosen (if any).
- Scoop batter, about 2” apart, onto a cookie sheet. It can either be lined with parchment paper, or a greased non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet. Then move to cooling rack, to finish cooking.